12 June 2010

after a long break

I have not written anything since january. A lot has happened meanwhile. The good news is: I CAN SLEEP. Regurarly. My baby is older now (14 months). Lately he wakes up only once per night and in the last two days he did not wake up at all for 11 hours! Sleeping for all those hours at a stretch is a luxury I did not imagine ever possible again.

However, I still feel like I have a lot to say about being a mother. About womanmother. Only I will not put any deadlines on it any more (which sort of makes me feel guilty for not writing and has as a boomerang result me not writing even longer because I am being embarassed by myself). I will write only when I feel that I have something to say and the images of the past 14 months or the feelings or the words, come to me of their own accord.

No comments: