20 November 2010

stable

The previous post was probably the most dramatic of all. And somehow after that I had the feeling that I am done. I do not know if anything else will follow in this blog. Maybe yes. Maybe after a break. Anyway in the last time I did not feel the urge to write anymore. Partly because by posting the letter I reached a sort of blog catharsis after which much less or nothing is possible. Partly because I have been busy in the last time applying for a job as a developmental consultant on a neonatology department of a big hospital (making sure that vulnerable newborns get the best possible care and chance for a good development). It would be great to get this job. Somehow my personal experience will make sense then and I will feel that I have done something good and productive out of a personal upheaval.

But maybe I will come back and write here sometimes. But then it will be mostly funny I think. Funny comments from people. Contradictions: inside myself, among my dear ones, from child professionals and from books over raising children that I read. I would like to continue to highlight how litlle we know about the twilight zone of the relationship between a (new) mother and her (first) baby and young child.

No comments: