4 January 2010

I slept!!!

A friend sent me a link to another womanmother´s blog. She also talks about her scary experience at birth. That gave me a new impulse, because I thought I might give up keeping a blog. When you barely have time to wash your body and your hair, writing things of uncertain value for an invisible audience does not come up high on the list of priorities. Still, more acounts of "real" life with a baby and as a mother are needed.

It has been two weeks since my last entry and there was Christmas holiday and i had more adults available around me to take care of david (my partner, my father, my mother in law, a cousin). So I slept. I slept. I slept. I slept!!!!. I am a happy person. I can sleep.

Well, until tonight. I went to bed at 11Pm and woke up around 1 AM. Now it is 5 AM and I did not sleep one second more. So much the better, time to write in the blog again.

My mother-in-law left already, my cousin leaves tomorrow, my father leaves soon too. Pauza s-a terminat, capul la fund.

Where can I find three adults available to help me any time I get overstressed and overtired and i can not sleep?

To let me sleep, to care for david, to cook for me, to sen me out with my partner for some time alone...............